Other Retro Pages
New Trends For 2010+
Top Home Trends from QVC (May 2011)
- Animal Prints - add a touch of exotic elements with these
- Unique Accents - eclectic and rare finds impart
- Glass Elements - These gorgeous pieces are a clear choice
for creating light and space.
- Geometric Shapes - clean lines and interesting patterns
make any area modern and contemporary.
- Inspired By Nature - Bring the beauty of the outdoors
inside with earthy, organic designs.
- A Touch Of Luxe - Alluring accents add instant glamor.
- Fabulous Furniture - Make it personal with fun and
- Pop Of Color - Get trendy by pairing gray with bright
- Wall Decorations - Take your space from blank to
beautiful with a wide selection of art.
- Retro-Chic Mix - Incorporate vintage designs for an
- Pantone Color Of The Year 2011 Pantone named the
color of the new year and this is Honeysuckle! It is a reddish-pink shade, between fuchsia
and pink. Pantone's Executive Director Leatrice Eiseman says
"Honeysuckle is a captivating stimulating color that gets the
adrenaline going -- perfect to ward off the blues."
- 2010 Color Trend: Turquoise The design industries
look to Pantone each season to forecast color trends & Pantone has
named Turquoise the Color of the Year for 2010.
Turquoise has both
warm and cool undertones, which make it the perfect accent color for
many color schemes. These items are just a few of the turquoise
items we offer on Bellacor.com that can add a splash of excitement
to your décor.
- Hot trends: Battery Powered LED Wall Sconces These
no-wiring needed sconces can make over your room in minutes. Great
for apartments and home staging too. Ranging from $42-152, these
sconce will add a finishing touch to your space and provide ambient
- Find the perfect bedding to fit your style with our
Bedding Finder at macys.com!
HOME DECOR IN THE 2010s:
Popular Furniture Styles & Home Decor Trends
Pulley Light From Desperate Housewives Having graced the set of ABC’s "Desperate Housewives" for the past 3 years. The Craftsman two light is perfect for any room of the house. Hang it over the kitchen island or dining room table. By Architects & Heroes Interiors. Now on sale!
Just why are we "Mad for Mid-Century"? Could it have something to do
with the popular television series Mad Men and our overall nostalgic
mood as a country during these "tough economic times"? Seen at Bellacor.com
It Only Takes A Few Trendy Pieces To Transform A Room -
Shop Top 10 Trends For The Home At QVC - May, 2011
Carpet Diem kjlkjlkj
- 2010 Decorator Humor... FCLstyle.com =
French Country Living - Perhaps the Baby Boomers fancy moving to the
French countryside? I believe Carpet Diem would translate into "Carpet
" which I suppose is better than, "Seize the Carpet
Pretty Things I Want
Brentwood Narrow Half-Round Sconce By Stonegate Designs - at Lumen's
|© Copyright Retro Housewife 2003-2018|